INSTRUCTIONS FOR WRITING AND SUBMITTING ABSTRACTS
Participants who would like to present an oral or e-poster presentation should submit an abstract for consideration by the Scientific Committee. The abstracts should be submitted in English only, and will be published in Supplement to the journal “Archives of Occupational Hygiene and Toxicology”. The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for an oral or e-poster presentation.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Congress agency, and of all communications thereafter.
Instructions for submitting abstracts
Abstracts should be submitted only via the online submission form below.
Please, follow the instructions step-by-step. Please, do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
Abstracts submitted via the congress web site will be sent to the Scientific Committee for review.
You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been forwarded for review, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to the abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Abstract submission deadline: 20 October 2020
- Abstract acceptance deadline: 2 November, 2020
- Please send the abstract exclusively via the online form
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPEAKERS
- invited speakers: 30 minutes
- oral presentations: 15 minutes
- discussion: 15 minutes after each session
- languages for oral presentations: Croatian or English
Instructions for presentations
- oral presentations may be in Croatian or English and PowerPoint presentations in English only.
- videos: videos need to be compressed
- language for presentation slides: English only
– avoid writing in capital letters
– avoid writing in red
– avoid full sentences, hints are enough (4-5 per slide)
– 1-2 slides per minute
The speaker can record his own lecture and send it to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The speaker can hold his presentation live through the virtual zoom platform in his lecture term; in that case a preliminary technical check can be arranged which will be carried out by the technical organizer in cooperation with the lecturer, contact: Goran Grbić, mob. +385 99 492 6679, e-mail: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: Regardless of the way of presentation, lecturers should participate in the entire course of the session in which they have a lecture and participate in a live discussion at the end of the session.
E-posters will be available on the official website of the Congress and participants will be able to view them according to their own interest.
Instructions for making an e-poster
- please make e-posters in English
- e-poster must contain ONLY ONE slide showing the entire contents of the poster
- please use fonts compatible on PC and Mac operating systems (Arial, Courier New, Georgia, Helvetica, Times, Times New Roman)
- please do not use fonts smaller than 10 pt
- the file size must be less than 20 MB
- e-posters must be created in landscape format according to the template available – HERE
- only one e-poster per abstract is allowed
- e-posters must not contain audio / video or moving images
- saving an e-poster created in PowerPoint format (Save As .pdf)
- the file MUST be saved under the surname of the main author and the title of the abstract
- e-posters in the specified form should be sent no later than November 2nd, 2020 to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- e-posters sent after the specified date will not be accepted for presentation, except in the form of an abstract in the Book of Abstracts
- for all questions of technical support regarding the creation of an e-poster please contact the e-mail address: email@example.com
Best poster award
The jury will award the author of the best poster. The prize is a free registration fee for the next congress FOODSQ 2022 in Dubrovnik.
Filling out the abstract submission form does not also mean the registration for participation. To access the registration form, please click – HERE.